Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hopefully Humorous Rankings 2011-12 (#2)

Below is my latest attempt at some hopefully humorous rankings.

1. Kentucky - The Wildcats have a super player in Michael Gilchrist. Actually his last name is Kidd-Gilchrist. But isn't everyone on Kentucky a kidd?

3.Syracuse - The Orange are 7-0. So I guess everything on campus must be fine.

5. North Carolina - The Tar Heels lost to UNLV. Apparently the pundits are right when they say that any team can beat another team on any given night. Though it helps when one of those teams is coached by Roy Williams.

9. Florida - I am declaring that Irving Walker is now my new favorite player. He's only 5' 7" and he's amazing. I'm 5 inches taller and I stink. Wait a minute. . . . I think I need to alter my declaration to: I'm now declaring that Irving Walker in my new least favorite player.

Things That Might Annoy A Duke Fan (#2) - Ask a Duke if his school is truly filled with brilliant students why is it that the most creative chant they can come up with is "Let's Go Duke!"

Take it easy,
Dave

No comments: